Sunday, December 26, 2010

MY BIGGEST EVENT "PULSE 2009"

PULSE is 1 of the best n the biggest event of delhi.
i got a callfrom the studio n they asked me that do you wanna play in delhi in a big event, i just said yes coz cant deny my teacher, but i still dint knew about pulse i underestimated it, bt on 17th september 2009 when i reached AIIMS i was stunnedby looking @ the huge crowd there, i was lil nervous that time, nthe night began, there were2 djs allready there (dj shival-delhi) n (dj mirza-ludhiana) they played for 2-3 hours then it was my turn n was still nervous because there was crowd of more then 8000 boys n girls i was tottaly blank there bt the co djs boosted me up, n i started the 1st 2-3 tracks got misbalanced bt the roars of crowd made me cofident about their choice , i was clear what they want, n with full confidence n proper mising i gave a blow with popular bollywood numbers with their good remixes, n the crowd appriciated. i played there from 17sept.till 20sept. n each night i was on a different level i my self was feeling like a celebrity when boys n gals came to dj console n asked my number n were having pics with me. that was 1 of the best moment of my life.















No comments:

Post a Comment