Wednesday, November 10, 2010

THE BEIGINNING OF DJ DOPE SOUL

this started in 2008 when i was really so crazy to get d name & fame........!
i was not a dj yet bt started using it before my name....!
i came accross some dj's who turned 2 my gud friends till date..!

started going to them in d clubs like GRAVITY & BLOZO.......!
watching them how they do the stuff , n that mede me very confident  abt what to do next...!
then they started me giving tips how to play n use the stuff, what to play n what not to n @ what time,
from the beggining i wuz a gud grasper, n things went in my mine, but still i was not professional, then i got my first break to crack this industry......!
on 3rd may 2008 i got a party to play in MISSION (ARABIA) now named as FUSION BAR in sec 9 chandigarh with DJ SUNNY & DJ TARUN.........!

i was little nervous but excited a lot.
d game began n i started using the tips n tricks which came out 2 be usefull n which increased my confidence,
for me it was fantastic bt still there was a lot more to learn........!
these r some of my memories check out......!

the view of mission (arabia)

the console





































No comments:

Post a Comment